Learning and Behaviour Services in Scotland: An Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) Approach.
Services for children and young people with autism, developmental disorders, learning or behavioural needs:
- Assessment, consultancy and intervention, using an individualised approach.
- Support and training for family, carers and tutors.
Services for mainstream and special education schools, nurseries and organisations:
- Consultation services working at whole-school, classroom and individual pupil level.
- Staff training.
Training, lecturing and guest speaking services:
- Presentations, workshops and courses for educational organisations and institutions.
- Presentations and workshops at education and charity events.
Supervision for ABA professionals:
- Supervision for ABA practitioners working towards or maintaining professional ABA qualifications (Registered Behaviour Technician, Board Certified Assistant Behaviour Analyst, Board Certified Behaviour Analyst qualifications).